Volunteers who are looking to support projects:
- Public art – work with professional and community artists on creating art in Little Saigon.
- Cleanliness – organize quarterly cleanups.
- Special events – organize and support events in Little Saigon to celebrate Vietnamese culture and traditions.
- Vietnamese translation & interpretation – help translate and/or interpret during business coaching for small business owners
Community members who are interested in being an advocate and actively participate in decision-making, you can join a committee! Your role would be to plan and participate in monthly meetings on the following topics:
- FLS Board of Directors – currently recruiting
- Little Saigon Park Advisory – full
- CID Public Safety Council – currently recruiting
- Urban Design Guidance – coming soon
Interested in any of the above volunteer opportunities? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!